Calories were burned, food for the needy was collected, and smiles were everywhere on Saturday, October 30th at the Second Annual “Freaky Fat Loss” Workout for Charity in Willow Glen. We dressed in Halloween costumes and worked out to Halloween music while we supported those less fortunate in our community by collecting canned good to donate to Second Harvest Food Bank. We don’t have the official weight of our donation yet, but we think we collected about 200 pounds of food.
NBC 11 weekend weatherman, Craig Herrera, and his dog, Cooper, joined the event and worked out with us.
Here are a few photos of all the fun we had:
In addition to Whole Foods Market, the following local businesses generously donated items for our raffle:
• Leslie Steinberg, Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef www.pamperedchef.biz/chefleslie
• Connie Umbenhower www.himalayanbootcamp.com
• Kelly Cornell, Nutrition Consultant www.KellyCornellWellness.com
• Pat Zahn, Creative Memories Consultant, www.PatZahn.com
• Rozenhart Family Chiropractic www.RozenhartChiro.com
• Ana Maria Sanchez, Reiki Master Practitioner, www.freethelightwithin.com
• Jenifer Klein, Independant Silpada Representative
• The Running Revolution, www.RunningRevolution.com
• Athletic Performance, www.theathleticperformance.com
• Georgianne Pillsbury, Registered Investment Adviser, www.FromHereToWealth.biz
Thanks to our generous donors, Whole Foods Market, Craig Herrera and all our participants.
Let’s do it again next year!
If you’re interested in checking out a lifeSport Fitness boot camp is San Jose, Campbell or Los Gatos, please log on to www.lifesportbootcamp.com and request a FREE one week trial at boot camp!