Are you envious of stars of the latest action movies who all seem to boast an incredibly muscular body? Most of us are. Donât worry however, there is no superhero secret here. All of these bodies were obtained with some hard graft, often very quickly.Honestly, if you put the same amount of effort in you could end up with a fantastic body. Letâs take a little look at some exercises that can be done to get a superhero body.
Firstly, before I delve into these exercises I want to give you a couple of hints to ensure that you get that superhero body sooner rather than later:
- Up the amount of calories that you are taking on a daily basis. For example, if you are consuming 2,000 calories you want to be consuming 2,500. This gives your body something to work with when building up your muscle.
- Consume more protein. Protein is vital for building up those muscles so look into various ways in which you can get it into your diet.
- Work out your whole body. If you want to look like a superhero then you need to do much more than work on your arms. You will also need to build up those legs, stomach muscles and back muscles.
Now that is out of the way we can take a little look at some top exercises that you can use to get a body fit for a superhero.
Perhaps the best tip is to use exercises which target a lot of muscles at the same time. This means really focusing on your strength training. Some top exercises here include:
- Pull-Ups. This exercise is great because you will be relying on your own body weight. This is something which will always present a challenge.
- Bench Pressâ¦a lot! If you find that the exercises are too easy then donât be afraid to bump up the amount of weight so that it presents a challenge for you. Remember, you wonât be building up muscles if you find it too easy.
- Overhead Press
- Squats. This is without a doubt one of the most important exercises to learn how to do properly if you want the body of a superhero. Get a trainer to so you the proper technique. This is going to give the majority of your body a workout, so you need to make sure you have it down to a tee.
You absolutely must make sure that the exercises that you are performing are challenging. When you are strength training (the key to getting that perfect body) you want to be focusing on lifting as much weight as you can. You donât want to be aiming for speed. Therefore keep the weight high, the amount of reps low, and have a large number of sets. If it isnât difficult by the time you get to that last rep, you arenât pushing yourself hard enough.
For more articles go to http://lifesportfitness.lifestyleezine.com