Coach Adam Lamarche heads up our North San Jose/Downtown/Rose Garden area boot camp in San Jose. Adam is a graduate of California State University Long Beach where he obtained a B.S. in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science. During his time at Long Beach State, Adam worked in the biomechanics and exercise physiology labs as a lab assistant. He also completed a semester internship working with patients in a physical therapy clinic with a wide range of injuries.
Adam’s warm personality and professional coaching style will draw you to get yourself up and out to those very early morning workouts. He makes our workouts fun–but expect him to challenge you. Adam is no stranger to tough workouts having played ice hockey for over 15 years. When he’s not coaching lifeSport Fitness boot camps in Downtown San Jose, you can find Adam managing the fitness center operations of a local corporation.
Fun facts about Adam:
- Favorite personal workout: I like to incorporate full body movements into my workouts i.e. squat clean or dumb bell ground to over head press
- Favorite “healthy” food: I love fruit! I always have a piece of fruit with lunch; usually an apple
- Favorite “occasional indulgence” food: I have a weak spot for french fries!
- Hobbies: Playing ice hockey, cross fit, rock climbing
- B.S., Kinesiology/Exercise Science — Long Beach State
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Fitness and Nutrition Specialist
If you’d like to experience a fun, fast paced workout with Adam, please go to our San Jose boot camp webpage and sign up for a FREE trial week at our North San Jose/Downtown boot camp location.